We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Merge table and subtable

Hi,

How can I perform a Mail Merge that will create a pattern like this?

«State»<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

«First Name» «Surname» «Start Date» «End Date» «Scholarship Type»« - Res. Location»

«First Name» «Surname» «Start Date» «End Date» «Scholarship Type»« - Res. Location»

«State»

The list of States is a datasource and is dynamic, but then for each State there is a separate datasource of First/Last names.

Would I have to do something like having two embedded s in the Word template? Am I on the right track?

Thanks for your time,

Aidan.

Hi<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for your interest in Aspose products. Unfortunately, nested data is unsupported yet. See FAQ for more information. As workaround you can try using multiple templates and merge these templates during mail merge. Please let me know if you need help with this.

Best regards.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I've managed to get further... but I've hit a snag.

I insert a table into the master document for each State. I want the tables to join together to become just one table.

See attached file. Notice there are 3 tables after appending the nodes. I just want one...

Hi<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your request. I think that you can merge these tables during mail merge. I created code example for you. Please see the attachment.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 39) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(15)