Mergefield from an empty table causes incomplete table in resulting document


#1

I just updated to the newest version (2.1.7) of Aspose.Word and noticed that on a test document I get an error when opening the resulting document in Word. The error I get is “A table in this document has become corrupted. To recover…”. The problem occurs when a table does not contain any rows.

I’ve emailed the template and resulting file to word@aspose.com. I verified that this only happens when the table does not contain any rows.

//Tomi B.


#2

Hi Tomi,

Thanks, I’ve got the document and we will address the issue asap.