MergeFoldersFromAnotherPST . ANSI

Hello,

I downloaded version 19.3 for Java.
I tried using the “MergeFoldersFromAnotherPST” example and received the following errors during execution:

• PST archive in the format “Outlook data files (Outlook 97-2002)” I receive the following error message:
    “The ANSI file version editing is not implemented.”

Can you help me?
Thank you

@eed58,

Can you please share source file along with sample code so that we may further investigate to help you out.

I’ve attached ANSI format PST file i created for testing.MergeFoldersFromAnotherPST.zip (2.2 KB).

immagine.png (10.0 KB)

If I replace the statement in line 100 with this statement:
“FolderInfo destFolder = destinationPst.getPredefinedFolder (StandardIpmFolder.Inbox);” I get the error “Exception in thread” main “com.aspose.email.system.exceptions.NotSupportedException: Cannot expand this MemoryStream”.
immagine.png (5.7 KB)

Thanks,

@eed58,

Would you please create a narrowed down sample application as there are some undefined variables in your code snippet, we will try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment. Also please share source PST file so that we may further investigate.

This is the sample application and source PST

Thanks

Sorry, I had forgotten the attachments … MergeFoldersFromAnotherPST.zip (2.3 KB)
Outlook data files (Outlook 97-2002) pst.zip (2.6 MB)

Outlook format pst.zip (5.5 MB)
Destination.zip (3.3 MB)
Thanks

@eed58,

I have observed the information shared by you and have been able to observe the issue on my end. An issue with ID EMAILJAVA-34529 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.