Merging PDF and adding Watermark in PDF

Hi,

I am having Aspose.PDF (Version 4.5.0.0) for .Net. I have a requirement to add watermark in the existing PDF and also to merge the set of existing PDF's. Is it possible with this version. Could you kindly provide a solution for this.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna

Hi Swapna,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Well, you are using a very old version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET and I am not sure whether these feature were a part of that release or not. However, both of these features i.e. concatenation of PDF files and adding bookmarks are available in our latest releases. We would suggest you to upgrade to the latest version to utilize these features and many of the new features supported in our current release. You may download and try our latest version Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.3.0 from the following link and see if it fits your needs.

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/entry334920.aspx

Following are the links to the details and sample code regarding concatenating PDF files:

Concatenate PDF Files Using File Paths (Facades)

Concatenate Array of PDF Files Using File Paths (Facades)

Concatenate PDF Files Using Streams (Facades)

Concatenate Array of PDF Files Using Streams (Facades)

Following are the links to the details and sample code regarding adding bookmarks in existing PDF files:

Working with Bookmarks

In case you need any further details, please feel free to contact support.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi team,

I need some more clarifications for your product. I have different versions of PDF like Version 1.5 and Version 1.6. Is it possible to merge the different versions of PDF with your latest version.

Also, I have a cover page for the PDF document in which I will be having a stamping on it. Based on the user requirement, I have to put this stamping in different pages. I have attached a screenshot with stamping part as highlighted. Hope this will help you to understand my requirement. Could you please help me in finding a solution.

Hi Swapna,

You can merge different versions of PDF Documents using Aspose.Pdf for .NET. If you are facing any problem kindly share PDF Documents with us.

You may check the following documentation links for details and code snippets as per your requirement.

Add Text Stamp on Particular Pages in a PDF File (Facades)

Add Text Stamp on All Pages in a PDF File (Facades)

Please feel free to contact us in case of any issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Thank You Rashid ..

I successfully implemented the stamping and merging of PDFs using VS 2005.

It is an ASP.NET / Csharp application . I have a question whether we can implement the same in Classic ASP.

Please let me know whether Classic ASP supports ASPOSE dlls.

Thanks in Advance,

Bino

Hi Bino,

Thanks for using our products.

You may check the following documentation links for details and code snippets as per your requirement.

ASP – VBScript via COM Interop

ASP – JScript via COM Interop

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,