Merging Table Cells

Hello,

I am facing some difficulty and can’t seem to find any related documentation to explain. I’m also unable to trace back through your logic since you obfuscate your assemblies which leaves me no choice but to submit a support ticket. I am trying to merge cells in a table and when doing so I am receiving an exception that the cells can’t be merged. Here’s the scenario:

I have a table in which there is an indeterminate number of rows which should always be in groups of 3’s. So that means, with the header row, there could be 4, 7, 10, 13, etc. rows in the table. There will at minimum be 3 columns in the table possible expanding by some indeterminant amount. I need to be able to merge the cells in the first column of the three row group. I’ve tried 2 approaches. 1) Merge cells 1 & 2 & then merge cells 1 & 3. 2) Merge cells 1 and 3 assuming that since there is a cell in between it will be included in the merge. Neither approach works. How can I merge the cells as described in this scenario. Please see the following example for cell numbering:

Header
Cell #1
Cell #2
Cell #3

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Cells numbering used in MS PowerPoint and Aspose.Slides - Aspose.Slides for .NET

Hi,

I could not understand the question. Please, give me some example input and output table to understand.