Merging the Overlayer between letters for some fonts

Hi,
I’m currently working on a project to write text with different Fonts to make them ready for gravure as DXF file this my code:

var document = new SVGDocument();
        string text = textBox1.Text;
        var svg = new SVGSVGElementBuilder().AddText(content: text, fill: Color.Black, fontFamily: "Rochester", fontSize: 40, y: 100).Build(document.FirstChild as SVGSVGElement);
        var saveOption = new SVGSaveOptions(){VectorizeText = true};
        document.Save(filePath, saveOption);
        using (var image = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(filePath))
        {
            // Create an instance of DxfOptions
            var exportOptions = new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.DxfOptions() { TextAsLines = true, ConvertTextBeziers = true };
            Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.VectorRasterizationOptions rasterizationOptions = new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.SvgRasterizationOptions();
            rasterizationOptions.PageWidth = image.Width;
            rasterizationOptions.PageHeight = image.Height;
            rasterizationOptions.FullFrame = false;
            exportOptions.VectorRasterizationOptions = rasterizationOptions;
            // Save svg to dxf
            image.Save(Path.Combine(saveFolder, "Rochester.dxf"), exportOptions);
        }

Some Fonts have crossed letters (ex: Rochester, Shink ). My question is, Did you have any solution from your product to do the same action of Unite(merging the overlayer between letters) like “Adobe Illustrator”(Pathfinder->Unite), I need to do it by programming (C#) the result should be like this:
image.png (35.0 KB)
if there any solution from your product Or recommendation.

thanks in advance

@REVEN

Would you kindly share the output SVG document in .zip format as well that was generated at your end?

This is my SVG Output
SvgRochester.zip (12.5 KB)
Notice: when i open it in browser all fine, but when i use “Adobe Illustrator” i can’t find my words

@REVEN

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SVGNET-337

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@asad.ali
Thank you.
About my first question, did you have any solution or recommondation for merging letters overlayer for som font ?

@REVEN

No, we are afraid that we have not investigated this requirement yet and it has been logged with the ticket as well. We will inform you as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

@REVEN

We have investigated the issue and based on our findings, implementing this feature is technically feasible (please see the attached document SvgRochester_merged.svg for example). However, we have some reservations about moving forward due to concerns over the feature’s demand and the development time required, estimated at 2-3 weeks.

To better assess the situation, it would be helpful to know if you already possesses an Aspose.SVG for .NET license or is considering acquiring one. Additionally, understanding if you are willing to pay for priority support would also influence our decision on prioritizing this development.

This information will greatly assist in determining how we proceed with the potential addition of this feature.
SvgRochester_merged.zip (6.7 KB)