Message with blank subject causes issues with PST (4.5.0)

I have the following bit of code

PersonalStorage pst = PersonalStorage.Create(@“D:\pst.pst”, FileFormatVersion.Unicode);
FolderInfo folder = pst.CreatePredefinedFolder(“Inbox”, StandardIpmFolder.Inbox);

folder.AddMessage(MapiMessage.FromFile(@“D:\no_subject.msg”));

pst.Dispose();

The PST is written and the message is written, however, when I attempt to open the PST in Outlook, I am receiving an error:

"Cannot expand the folder. ‘Windows Search’ exited without properly closing your Outlook Data File. Microsoft Outlook must be restarted."

It appears that this happens with all messages that appear to have a blank subject. I have attached one of these messages for review.

Hi Sevag,

I was able to reproduce this issue at my end using the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 4.5.0 and have logged it as NETWORKNET-34511 in our issue tracking system for further investigation by our development team. We’ll notify you here once there is some information available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-34511) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.