MHT Files

read in your forums that you are working on a version of Aspose Words that can open MHT files do you know perhaps when is the foreseen release date for this new version?
I see that the CSS support is not fully complete. I downloaded and read the XLS file that details the features supported. I would like to know if you plan to release a version that supports CSS (even online CSS only via “style” attributes") fully.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by haley.stuart.

Hello!
Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words.
MHTML import is being implemented now. We are going to release it later this year.
What do you mean under full CSS support? Some CSS features principally cannot be implemented within MS Word document model. We try to improve our implementation. If you let us know what particular features would be interesting for you then we’ll push up their priority. Such feedback would be of great help.
Currently we have only CSS export. Importing CSS style sheets is more complex. It requires intensive refactoring of HTML import subsystem and should take not less than half a year of continuous work. I cannot provide any reliable estimate. This feature is known as #40 in our defect database.
Regards,