Mhtml to html with embedded images

Hello
my company is interested in converting mhtml to html with embedded images as base64 in it. all in memory without saving to disk on the background. If I try to use your “document.save” API and save to stream, it is required to specify a location on disk to save images. we are not interested in that. your “save” code is not open source,so we can’t see how the conversion is actually made. Is there a utility you providethat takes mhtml stream/text content, and retrieves html as stream/text with images embedded?
Regards
Shiri B.
Software Engineer
Israel

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, currently there is no way to export to html with embedded images as base64 in it. We will consider adding such ability in one of our future releases. We will let you know once this feature is available.
Best regards,

Hello
Thanks for your quick reply. If such a feature is available we would be happy to know.
However, we still have a problem and would like your help:
We tried to use your tool: “Aspose.Words” in order to convert mhtml files that were created by “MS Word 2003” into html files. Unfortunately, it throws errors and can’t parse the files.
Attached are 3 examples of files that can’t be parsed. Could you check if these files can be supported?
Regards
Shiri Barzesky
Software Engineer

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I can successfully open these documents using Aspose.Words on my side. The only problem I noticed is that images are lost and replaced with “Red Cross” upon loading. I logged this problem on our defect database. We will notify you once the problem is solved.
I used the latest version of Aspose.Words for testing. You can download the latest version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards,

thanks
I downloaded the latest version and now there is no error.
We would appreciate informing us this bug fixed.
Regards
Shiri

Hi Shiri,

Sure, we will surely let you know once the problem is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9180) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3917) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.