Microsoft Graph examples

@mudassir.fayyaz, would you attach a copy of example please? Thanks.

@microdea1

Attached please find the sample project.

TestMSGraph.zip (4.1 MB)

Thank you so much.

Here is the exception when sending email:
Aspose.Email.AsposeArgumentOutOfRangeException {“minimumLength”}

Here is the stack trace
at #=z0sae58Iizu1xD423cG7iW1PwAlQYVSJWLg==.#=zwJYxezSPCM1W(Int32 #=zX8iM2d68jmAO)
at #=zfjBxv2$JCsmIi3a$HOjT7gQk1fRplB5vQscOCFwNMoO6.#=z36UXHOE=()
at #=zHnumA6FbF89_doj7Iuj0dTJ7T4RQXGPcPQ==.Send(MapiMessage #=zk$d1$Co=)

@microdea1

Can you please share the test account credentials with us that we may try on our end to reproduce the issue and help you further.

@microdea1

I have created a ticket with ID EMAILNET-40146 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-40146) have been fixed in this update.

There is another error.
Server error [403] Unexpected status code.
Description: Forbidden
Details:

Authorization: Bearer

With the same credentials, email is send out successfully with Microsoft.Graph

@microdea1

Can you please share the details of the issue along with source code and test account credentials that we may try on our end to reproduce the issue.

It would be the same source code I reported in the previous issue.

@microdea1

Actually, I am unable to understand the issue. You have shared that you are able to send out successfully. Therefore, I was interested in knowing what issue you are having then and how can we reproduce that.

Here is the error.

@microdea1

I have added observations in our issue tracking system and will share feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by the team.

@microdea1

We need to further investigate this on our end. Also in previously shared code snippet, you have used the GraphTokenProvider class. Can you please also send the implementation of this class as perhaps there is an error there.

Here is link to the implementation of GraphTokenProvider class.
Configure daemon apps that call web APIs - Microsoft identity platform | Microsoft Docs

@microdea1

I have associated the information in our issue tracking system and we will share feedback with you once it will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-40184) have been fixed in this update.