Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, Star Office and PDF

@mahesh522,

Thanks for your patience.

I have further discussed the scenario with related teams and currently we are not entirely certain about the support of StarOffice spreadsheet but we hope Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Slides may support these file formats. However you may consider using our APIs to read/write the files and in case you encounter any issue, please share the sample files, so that we can further test it in our environment.

@mahesh522,

Thanks for contacting support and sorry for the delayed response.

In order to deal with individual office file format, you need to use our separate APIs. Please note that Aspose.Words for Java offers the feature to create as well as manipulate MS Word files.

In order to deal with MS Excel files, you need to try using Aspose.Cells for Java. Similarly, in order to deal with MS Powerpoint presentations, please try using Aspose.Slides for Java. All of these APIs are compatible with MS Office and Office 365. Furthermore, in order to create/manipulate PDF documents, please try using Aspose.Pdf for Java.

However concerning to their compatibility with OpenOffice and Star Office, I have inquired updates from related teams and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

@mahesh522,

Thanks for your patience.

I have further discussed the scenario with related teams and I am afraid currently we are not entirely certain about the support for StarOffice format as we have not yet tested the support but if the input files have ODP and related format, then we hope our APIs will manage to handle such scenarios. Please try using the latest release versions and in case you encounter any issue, please share the input files.