Microsoft Project File importing with different working times

Hello,

I’m working on trying to import an ms project plan file using Aspose.

When viewing the working times in Microsoft Project, the timeframe shows up as 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm (separated for the lunch hour). However, when loading the document into the Aspose.Tasks.Project object, the working times (Aspose.Tasks.Calendar.GetWorkingTimes(date)) show up as only one timespan between 1pm and 9pm which doesn’t reflect what the Microsoft Project file says. I’m not sure what’s causing the discrepancy here. Everything I’ve checked in the ms project file shows that it should be 8-12/1-5 and I have not found a single reference anywhere that would suggest that the project goes 1-9. Is there an explanation for this? I’ve attached the file (Sample.zip) to the post so it can be investigated further by people with more insight into Aspose’s inner workings than I.

The current dll version is 6.8.0.0.

Thanks

Hi Steven,

We have tested this issue at our end and were able to reproduce the same problem with the latest version of the Aspose.Tasks for .NET 9.2.1. The issue has been logged as TASKS-34441 in our bug tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We shall update you here once there is some information available about the resolution of this issue.

I see in the sidebar on my post that the task says (Fixed). Are there any updates to the status besides that?

Thanks

Hi Steven,

The issue has been fixed and will be available in the upcoming version of Aspose.Tasks API that will be available at the end of this month. We will update you here once there is some information available about the fix version release.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-34441) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.