Microsoft Reporting Services Extension to allow full justification

Good day, A big problem with Microsoft Reporting Services is that it does not allow full justification for the Text box component. This is generally a requirement for producing professionally looking documents. Does Aspose have a component that extends the Data Tools components ( must be implemented in the designer ) that does this. Post processing is a problem, as typically you want to seperate the report design and generation. QA people need to see how the letter or report will look.

Hi David,

Yes, Aspose APIs for SSRS support this feature. Can you please share your required formats for your reports?

Best Regards,

Great, We’ve tried installing this on several PCs but have not gotten this to work. Our key feature we require is for FullJustify or Justify. We’ve followed all the instruction/configurations - but cannot get the custom properties to format correctly.

Hi David,

Can you please share the resource .RDL file and the file format in which you need to generate the output so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,

We’ve deployed SSRS on MS SQL Server 2012. RDL file attached.
Thanks,
David

Trying to generate PDF.

Also, need to export to PDF

Any luck, will have to start looking at alternate solutions.

Hi David,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have tested the scenario with valid license and as per my observations the text justification is properly being applied. For your reference, I have also attached the resultant file generated over my end.

Hi, Does this mean that it does not work with a Trial License?

Hi David,

Sorry for the delayed response.

When using the component in trial/evaluation mode, you may encounter some issues. However we suggest you to please request a 30 days temporary license to test the component without any limitations. Get a temporary license