Microsoft Rights Management Services and Word Documents

I am using the latest release of Aspose.Words and need to render pages of a Word 2007 Document as a JPEG Image. However, I cannot open the File through Aspose.Words and it generates an Invalid File Format exception.

I have confirmed that if I remove RMS from the Document then Aspose.Words can open not a problem. I was wondering if there is a work around for this issue or if a future release of Aspose.Words will address opening protected documents ?

I have included a valid AD account to enable the document to be modified and this account also launches the Aspose.Words process.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach the document, which causes the problem, here for testing? I will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, I am not sure that I can upload a document because if I protect the document with RMS which authenticates against our RMS server then you will not be able to open the document.
Which will be no good for your testing. Do you have an RMS server at Aspose ? To test, could you not protect the document yourself then try to open ? This would at the very least prove that it may be a configuration setting here at my work ?
Happy to upload a document just do not know if it will give you a “false positive” result ?
Let me know.
Cheers.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I will install Microsoft Rights Management Services on my side and let you know how it goes on my side.
Best regards.