Microsoft Word - Features not supported

Hello,

We have recently incorporated Aspose.Words into our application for performing mail merges, printing and saving documents. Prior to this we used Microsoft Word and VB macros.

Overall the move to Aspose has been successful but some customers are experiencing problems with mail merges that worked when we used the VB macro method but now do not work using Aspose. With your help we have produced work arounds for most problems but new issues are still coming through. For instance, yesterday someone had an Unknown Sub-Document Type error which we managed to solve by removing Frames from the Word template.

Anyway, I was wondering if you have a list of known problems and/or Word features that are not supported so I can advise our customers?

Thanks,
Mike

Hello

Thanks for your request. We are working on creating such list. Currently list of supported feature is only available for ODT, HTML and PDF formats:

Best regards,

Thank you Andrey but did you give the wrong Url?

Aspose.Total for .NET|Documentation does not exist?

Thanks,
Mike

Sorry. Please try this one:

Best regards,

Hi

I’d also be interested in the same list having recently released a project very similar to that of Mike and running into a few issues along the way.

Regards
Cliff

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, this list is not ready yet. Once it is ready, it will be available here:

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5557) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)