Migrate latest Aspose version 19.2 after we are facing pdf documents "Index was outside the bounds of the array"

Hi,

Currently we are using aspose licensed version 14.12.0.0. As of now we are Migrate latest Aspose version 19.2. After Migration is competed and we are tested the documents generation in our local development environment. The Word document is working fine as excepted. But the pdf document is we are facing “Index was outside the bounds of the array”. How can i achieve this issue and give the solution ASAP. Also we attached the error screenshot for your review.

Thanks In Advance.

PdfError.jpg (55.1 KB)

@smani

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input document.
  • Please create a standalone console application ( source code without compilation errors ) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

Hi tahir.manzoor,

We tried to convert the word document to pdf document using aspose version 19.2 version. But we are unable to convert the pdf documents, we are facing issue “Index was outside the bounds of the array". How can i achieve this issue?

As per your request, we attached the same project and sample screen shot for your review. Please refer the attached the sample project and give me the solution ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Note: Please include the dll aspose-word version 19.2.0 and aspose-pdf version 19.2.0.

pdfissue.jpg (39.7 KB)
PdfIssue.zip (269.8 KB)

@smani

We have not found your input document and code example with your post. Please ZIP and attach them here for testing. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi tahir.manzoor,

As per your request, we attached the same project and input document for your review. Please refer the attached the sample project and give me the solution ASAP.

Also we are using following code for convert word document to pdf documents.

string File = “D:\Test.Docx”;
Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(File);

System.IO.MemoryStream pdfOoutStream = new System.IO.MemoryStream();
doc.Save(pdfOoutStream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(pdfOoutStream);
byte[] docBytes = null;
pdfOoutStream = new System.IO.MemoryStream();
pdfDocument.Save(pdfOoutStream);
docBytes = pdfOoutStream.ToArray();
FileStream output = new FileStream(“D:\Test1.Pdf”, FileMode.Create,
FileAccess.Write);
// Write byte array contents in the output file stream
output.Write(docBytes, 0, docBytes.Length);
// Close output file
output.Close();

Note: Please include the dll aspose-word version 19.2.0 and aspose-pdf version 19.2.0.

AsposeIssue.zip (279.1 KB)
InputDocument.zip (59.0 KB)

@smani

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-18302. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks for reverting back to me.
Could you please keep me informed on the root cause of this issue.
Is there a way I can see WORDSNET- 18302 to track the progress.
One of our valuable customer waiting for this change.

Thanks.

@smani

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to share the root cause of this issue.

Our issue tracking system is not public. You can ask for update in this forum thread and we will share the progress of this issue with you here.

Thanks for reverting back to me.
any update on this ticket WORDSNET- 18302.
One of our valuable customer waiting for this change.

Thanks.

@smani

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. To speed up the progress of issue’s resolution, we suggest you please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies

@smani is a consultant working for HighRoads, Inc and is tracking this issue on our behalf. We are a paid support customer for Aspose.Total.

Is there anything we can do to get an ETA for a fix on this issue; as @smani mentions, we have a customer who is impacted by the problem he describes and so far we have found no other workaround.

@jcvanbesien

Your issue has been resolved and it fix will be available in next version of Aspose.Words 19.5. Hopefully, this release will be published at the start of next month (May 2019). We will inform you via this forum thread once it is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18302) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.raza