Mismatch content and font file after converting VDX file using Aspose Diagram Net Core 21.9

Hi,
I’m using Aspose Diagram Net Core 21.9 to convert some vdx file to another format, but I’ve met an issue with output file.
Sample code can be found here: samplecode.zip (539 Bytes)

Sample file that mismatch content and font in Windows and Linux and when converting to: pdf/html/image/svg/emf Windows_Linux.zip (96.8 KB)
Sample file that mismatch content and font in Linux and when converting to: html/image/emf Linux.zip (454.0 KB)

Please help to fix the issue. Thanks.

@dunghnguyen

Would you please also share the respective output files in both Windows and Linux environments which were generated at your end? We will further test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi @asad.ali ,
Here is the output file of sample Windows_Linux.vdx after converting in both of Linux and Windows: Windows_Linux_vdx_file_after_converted.zip|attachment (120.3 KB)
Here is the output file of sample Linux.vdx after converting in Linux: Linux_vdx_file_after_converted.zip|attachment (540.8 KB)
With file Windows_Linux.vdx, the mismatch happened in the first page, when the date and time is changed.
With file Linux.vdx, the mismatch happened in the second page, when detail of the table is changed.
Thank you.
P/s: I misclicked delete previous reply.

@dunghnguyen

We have logged an issue as DIAGRAMNET-52307 in our issue management system to further investigate this scenario. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, @dunghnguyen
After inspected the your provided files, I found the mismatch of text layout because of some overdue temporary value saved in those VDX files. When Aspose Diagram convert VDX file to image it would not recalculate the formulas but using the snapshot values saved in VDX file for better efficiency. So if the VSD saved some wrong snapshot values, for example text width value, Diagram will wrap texts inappropriately. I use Visio to open the VDX files and resave them, and Diagram works fine with the resaved files.
Hope this can help you.