Mismatch in the font- Logo and lines in the converted PDF when the PDF is printed

Hi ,

when the PDF documents that are converted from docx are printed I could find a difference with the position of logo /images . There’s a slight shift of the logo . Also the elements present in footer are shifted . The lines are not exactly at the same positions . Can you please suggest if there’s anything that can be added to the code so that the printed pdf would be exactly same as that of the original docx document.

Note:
I do have a licence to convert these . Not using the trial version of Aspose .

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample input and output documents here. We will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Furthermore, please note you may notice difference in PDF rendering on Non-Windows OSs due to non-availability of True Type fonts. To fix this issue you have to install True Type fonts on the system.

Best Regards,

Enclosed are the attachments . The docx is the original copy and pdf is the converted one . you can find the difference only when a hard copy is generated ( print out ) .

And Also I’m working on windows OS. and also enclosing the .java file with this kindly suggest me the changes .

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your source document. We have tested the scenario and noticed the reported printing issue. We have logged a ticket WORDSJAVA-1573 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

@naviinspro

Thanks for your patience. We have tested the scenario with latest version of Aspose.Words for Java and unable to notice printing issue. We will appreciate it if you please download and try latest version of Aspose.Words for Java. Hopefully it will resolve the issue.