Avoid Misplaced Arabic Comma Character during Word DOCX Document to JPEG (.jpg) Image Conversion C# .NET

I wanna convert this word document to jpg but I have an issue related to comma when adding comma after one word, it’s misplaced.
I have this document word Capture.JPG (17.8 KB)

when converting it to jpg this is my result
Capture1 (1).JPG (29.5 KB)
Aspose Word version: 21.2
How can I solve this issue?!

@NourKhashan,

Please ZIP and upload your input Word document and Aspose.Words generated JPG and PDF files showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Thanks for your replay, and this is Zip File contains word and jpd files
Aspose Comma Issuse.zip (174.9 KB)

@NourKhashan,

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system with ID WORDSNET-21868. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@awais.hafeez
Any update?! Thanks in advance.

@NourKhashan,

Regarding WORDSNET-21868, we have completed the analysis of this issue and concluded to close this issue with “not a bug” status.

Please try to Enable OpenType Features of Aspose.Words for .NET and see how it goes on your end? This Document can be rendered correctly to GDI (see output with HarfBuzzTextShaperFactory.jpg (85.5 KB) i.e. produced with the help of Aspose.Words.Shaping.HarfBuzz):

using Aspose.Words.Shaping.HarfBuzz;

Document doc = new Document(@"ArabicText.docx");
doc.LayoutOptions.TextShaperFactory = HarfBuzzTextShaperFactory.Instance;
doc.Save(@"output with HarfBuzzTextShaperFactory.jpg");

Please also refer to: Enable OpenType Features

@awais.hafeez
Thanks for your reply.
I Installed Aspose.Words.Shaping.HarfBuzz ver. 21.4 and upgrade Aspose.Words to the same version.
But it’s producing another error
“Text shaper factory failed to return text shaper for ‘C:\Windows\Fonts\arial.ttf’”
When I search for fixing this error I found this

And my platform target is set to any CPU, and the error is still produced.
Any help?!

@NourKhashan,

Please first uninstall both ‘Aspose.Words.Shaping.HarfBuzz’ and ‘Aspose.Words’ NuGet packages from your web application. Close Visual Studio. Then remove all content of your App’s ‘bin’ and ‘obj’ folders. Open your web application’s .sln file again with Visual Studio. In the solution explorer, right click on web app project and select Properties. Inside Build tab, select Any CPU value for Platform Target. And inside Web tab, select x64 or x86 value for Bitness (see Use64BitIISExpress.png (23.4 KB)). Then install ‘Aspose.Words’ and ‘Aspose.Words.Shaping.HarfBuzz’ NuGet packages again and rebuild the project.

@awais.hafeez
I followed up on your steps, except changing in web tab as we had a Sharepoint solution. I also un-install Aspose. Words, Aspose.Words.Shaping.HarfBuzz and our solution DLL from GAC.
But still, I have the same issue. Is there something else to do?!

@NourKhashan,

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-22121. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated here on the status of the linked issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

1 Like

I tested on Console App. and it worked fine. But Still Error in Sharepoint app. And I think we need to add harfbuzz DLL to GAC but it’s native DLL. So is there any update?!

@NourKhashan,

I am afraid, your issue WORDSNET-22121 is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. Can you please also ZIP and attach your sample SharePoint project/app here for testing?

Sorry, But I cant provide u an app.

@NourKhashan,

We will keep you posted here on any further updates on WORDSNET-22121.

1 Like