Missing Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.dll?

I’ve downloaded the latest DLLs for Aspose Total, and the only DLL offered in the barcode library is Aspose.BarCode.dll. Where can I download the most recent Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.dll?

Thanks!

Hi James,

Thank you for contacting support. We have merged the recognition and generation modules so that now there is a single library for both APIs. This means that you don’t need to apply a license for each module. As a result, we have removed the Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.License class because there’s no need for it. Simply apply a license once using the Aspose.BarCode.License class. Please see the updated help topics: Licensing Information, Setting a License in Aspose.BarCode for .NET.

I suspected that might be the case. However, where is BarCodeReader in the merged assembly? The BarCodeRecognition namespace no longer appears to be available, and I don’t see the recognition classes/types in Intellisense.

The linked documentation still mentions the old namespace and assembly.

Scratch that. It seems like I was having a reference caching issue in Visual Studio. All is well in terms of building the program.

Thanks!
Hi James,

Thank you for contacting support. It is nice to hear from you that the problem has been solved. The namespace is still old as Aspose.BarCodeRecognition. Please feel free to ask if you have any question regarding Aspose APIs, we will be happy to help you.