Missing assembly when opening the Aspose.Cells.GridWeb Designer in Visual Web Developer 2010 Express

Hi,

I’m new to the Aspose.Cells product and am trialling it for a potential ASP.NET project. I’ve installed the product, created a reference to the Apose.Cells.GridWeb.dll from my project in Visual Web Developer 2010 Express, and have dropped a GridWeb control onto my aspx page. However when I right-click the control from the designer view and choose “Aspose.Cells.GridWeb Designer…” I get an error in the preview panel (see below).

If I remove the problematic line from the Aspose.Cells web.config file then it loads ok in the designer but subsequent changes in the designer dialog cause the form to disappear abruptly (presumably due to the missing assembly).

Can anyone tell me what is going wrong here?

Cheers
Callum

Configuration Error
body {font-family:“Verdana”;font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;}
p {font-family:“Verdana”;font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
b {font-family:“Verdana”;font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
H1 { font-family:“Verdana”;font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red }
H2 { font-family:“Verdana”;font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon }
pre {font-family:“Lucida Console”;font-size: .9em}
.marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;}
.version {color: gray;}
.error {margin-bottom: 10px;}
.expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; }

Server Error in '/Script' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.mshtml, Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 5:  			
Line 6:  				
Line 7:  				
Line 8:  				
Line 9:  		

Source File: C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Cells\designer2\web.config Line: 7

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We will look into your issue and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id: CELLSNET-16471.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

It is not a bug of Aspose.Cells for GridWeb. It seems you are missing Microsoft.mshtml assembly in your project references.