Missing Block Attribute values

Hello, my team might be interested in buying a license of Aspose.CAD for .NET to export DXF tecnical dravings to PDF and images.
I’m using AsposeCAD 21.1 to convert DXF to PDF.
In the DXF there is a Layout with viewports, and the problem is that in the viewports, the values of block attributes are missing.
Here I upload a zip archive with the source dxf file, the pdf ouptut form AsposeCad 21.1, and a pdf with the desired rendering, for your investigation:
DxfToPdf.zip (109.0 KB)

Thank you

Can you please confirm that if the encircled one are missing elements in exported PDF on your end.

image.jpg (187.7 KB)

Yes, the encircled one are missing elements in exported PDF on my end, and the number in “SECTION” tag (below the red square) is missing as well.

@subGm

By “Section” you mean 1 is missing in exported PDF?

Yes, I mean that.

@subGm

I have reproduced the issues shared by you and have logged the information in our issue tracking system. I will update the issue ID here shortly and we will apprise you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

@subGm

A ticket with ID CADNET-1347 has been created to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-1347) have been fixed in this update.