Missing body of email

Hi Peter,

Thank you for providing sample files. I have forwarded them to product team for their consideration.

Just wanted to see if there has been any progress on EMAILNET-35229?

Hi Peter,

The issue has been fixed and will be available in the next version of Aspose.Email for .NET 6.6.0 that will be available early next month. We’ll notify you here once the fix version is available for download.

Thanks for the update. Due to time constraints with have used 6.5 in our product release and will send out a patch once 6.6 is released. Is it possible to obtain a pre-release with the fix so i can perform testing so that once 6.6 is released I can send out a patch for our product.

Hi Peter,

We are not sure if a pre-Release build can be provided in this regard. We’ve requested our Product team to share their feedback about any such possibility and will update you here as soon as there is some information available in this regard.

Just following up to see if the date of the next release has been decided?

Hi Peter,

The upcoming release of Aspose.Email for .NET 6.6.0 will be available at the end of next week. We’ll notify you here once there is some information available in this regard.

Thanks for your prompt response.

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-35229) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.