Missing content when converting Pptx to Pdf

Hello,

We have an issue when converting pptx presentation to pdf format. It seems like embedded
chart is lost during transformation. Output pdf file is unfortunately empty (see attached files).

Sample code:
public class AsposeTest {

public static void main(String[] args) {
Presentation presentation = new Presentation(“C:\playground\presentation\presentationTest.pptx”);
PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();
pdfOptions.setJpegQuality((byte) 100);
presentation.save(“C:\playground\presentation\presentationTest.pdf”, com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pdf,
pdfOptions);
}
}

Hi Maciej,

Thank you for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I would like to share that the pptx file contains text which is white in color, and a Custom Combination chart. If you convert to PDF after changing the text color then you will notice the text is there however the chart is lost, which is an issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-34810 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

I am attaching the generated output pdf file which has text on it for your kind reference.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thanks a lot. Yes, the problem is related to chart object. It seems to be lost during conversion

Hi Maciej,

Yes you are right that chart is missing in exported PDF. The associated ticket has been added to resolve this issue.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34810) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.