Missing Datalabels for a Series which is having bar values as 100

Dear team,

I am working with a stacked bar chart which is having 2 series in it.
In that only for particular series datalabels didn’t get displayed. When I started checking for the reason that is causing this issue I noticed following scenarios.

1.If the value of all bars of any series is equals to 100, when we export it to either PDF or PPT it is not displaying datalabels for that particular series.
2.I tried by changing any one value to other than 100 in a series. In that scenario it is displaying datalabels in PDF and PPT correctly.
3.Even for values greater than 90 it is not displaying datalabels in PDF and PPT.

I am attaching the EXCEL and generated PDF files and also code I used to export it to PDF.

Kindly help me to solve this ASAP.

Regards
Sanjeev.

PDF.zip (122.8 KB)

@sanjeevkumarambti

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

We were able to observe this issue as per your description and logged it in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other news for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-42359 - Missing Datalabels for a Series which is having Bar Values as 100

@sanjeevkumarambti,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v17.8.3:

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42359) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.9.