Missing Header in Second Section

I am using two sections, each with its own header. The problem is that the header of the second section won't appear. Any suggestions? I have attached a sample XML code.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I have checked with latest version of Aspose.Pdf and I am unable to reproduce this error. Please download the latest version and check it again. For your reference I am attaching the output produced with latest version.

Thanks.

The attached file I sent earlier did not have a background image file. I just discovered that having the background image causes the missing header and a misaligned footer on the second page. I am attaching two files - the XML statement file and the image file.

Thank you.

The file containing XML tags is attached here.

Hi,

I have checked it again and still I am unable to reproduce this error. I have checked with Aspose.Pdf version 3.6.1.0. Please find attached output PDF for your reference. Can you please tell us which version of Aspose.Pdf you are using?

Thanks.

I'm using version 3.5.6 and I'm able to reproduce the problem with the latest evaluation copy. I have attached the report that shows the missing header and the misaligned footer on the second page.

Thank you for looking into this.

Hi,

I have tested with 3.5.6.0 and I am able to reproduce the problem you have raised but in latest version 3.6.1.0 this bug has already been fixed. Please download it from http://www.aspose.com/Community/Files/51/aspose.pdf/default.aspx and please try to remove the old references and add the latest one after installing it.

Thanks.