Missing image writing presention from existing presentation (.emf)

In the test case I am opening an existing presentation and then writing it is follows

using (Stream stream = File.Open(fileName, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read))
{
Aspose.Slides.Presentation parent = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(stream);
parent.SaveToPdf(@“c:\generated.pdf”);
}

In genarated.ppt (attached) you can see that the main image has been ommited. Please advise on what to do about this.

Thanks

Noticed that the prolem image format is Enhanced Windows Metafile (*.emf). Any plans to support this?

Dear Kevin,

Actually, we know these problems and we are developing new Pdf rendering. The estimated release date of it; is September.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear. The problem is with the Enhanced Windows Metafile (*.emf) format, it doesn’t seem to be recognised by Aspose.Slides and doesn’t appear in a generated presentation. Is there plans to support .emf format.

This image is not recognized by PowerPoint 2007 only. We couldn’t find the reason why it happens yet.
All other versions of PowerPoint and Aspose.Slides can recognize it and show. Try to create thumbnail of this slide.

Thumbnail is ok I think. With regard to PowerPoint 2007 I can open see the image in the attached file when I open it in 2007. If I open it and write it using Aspose.Slides then the image does not appear.

That is exactly what I wrote in previous post.
PowerPoint 2007 doesn’t recognize emf after saving presentation with Aspose.Slides.
And I wrote that we are working on it but can’t find what is wrong in ppt yet.