Missing intellisense with var

Hi,

i just wanted to ask you if i do something wrong. I always try to make use of the keyword “var” as often as i can. This keeps the code clean.
I used Aspose Slides with VS2010 and now with VS2012.
Everytime i write something like
foreach (var shapeItem in slideItem.Shapes)
Then shapeItem has no intellisense. I can write propertynames blind and they work, but thats no good workaround to know all properties and methods in mind.
If i write the type explicit, the intellisense will be shown.
foreach (Aspose.Slides.Pptx.ShapeEx shapeItem in slideItem.Shapes)
I also use some other third party programs like the Developer Express Suite.
There i have got no problems with the use of “var”.

This behavior is just with Aspose Slides.
Do you already know this behavior? Is there any solution?

Hi Steven,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and have generated the sample application using VS 2010 available on my end. Can you please verify the application using Visual Studio 2012 on your end. I have used Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.2.0 for my investigation.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

i downloaded and testet your project and documentet it with screenshots.
This screenshots are as pdf attached in this post.
Please have a look at it.

The intellisense problem exists in visual studio 2010 and also in 2012 no matter if addons activated or blank. Only in foreach!

Kind regards
Steven

Hi Steven,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue shared. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34096 as new feature request to further investigate the possibility of implementing the desired feature support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,