Missing legend in excel chart

Hi! I’ve noticed there is a problem when I want to render excel chart in svg format using aspose.cells library. Sometimes text for some legends is not rendered. You can compare images attached here: Excel Look.png vs Aspose Look.png. I marked with red arrow location where legend text is missing. Code is written in .net core 3.1. I’ve used latest version of aspose.cells 21.7. Bug should be reproduced both on windows os and linux os. You can run code directly or you can use docker container. For docker container I use Debian GNU Linux 10 (buster) 64 bit. In project in folder Examples you will find Example.xlsx file that I’ve used for rendering svg.

AsposeBug.zip (204.1 KB)

Aspose Look.png (99.0 KB)
Excel Look.png (19.3 KB)

@ottap,

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned (via screenshot) when rendering the chart to SVG using your template file. Even the issue can also be reproduced using common .NET framework versions apart from .NET Core. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-48580” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

1 Like

@ottap,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. We will provide you the fixed version within the next few days after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@ottap,

Pelease try the latest version/fix:
Aspose.Cells21.8.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.6 MB)
Aspose.Cells21.8.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.6 MB)
Aspose.Cells21.8.1 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.6 MB)

Hi @Eric.wang,

I confirm that the bug is resolved with this patch. Thank you!

@ottap,

Thanks for your feedback and good to know that your issue is resolved by the new fix. In the event of further queries or issue, feel free to write us back.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-48580) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao