Missing Notes in Generated PDF from PPTX using Aspose.Slides for .NET

Hello,

I am evaluating Aspose.Slides and I have an issue with the Notes output when exporting to PDF. I am testing Aspose.Slides .NET 18.4 (from NuGet).

When I create a PDF using the following code, I only get the first section/paragraph of my notes on the page. The notes are incomplete on page 2 of the Aspose created file.

Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions pdfOptions = new Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions
{
    JpegQuality = 80,
    SaveMetafilesAsPng = true,
    TextCompression = Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfTextCompression.Flate,
    Compliance = Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfCompliance.Pdf15,                    
};

pdfOptions.NotesCommentsLayouting.NotesPosition = NotePostition;  
pdfOptions.NotesCommentsLayouting.CommentsPosition = Aspose.Slides.Export.CommentsPositions.None;

using (Aspose.Slides.Presentation presentation = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(FILE_PATH, lo))
{
        // Save the presentation to PDF with specified options
        presentation.Save(OUTPUT_DIR + OUTPUT_NAME, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf, pdfOptions);
}

I have included a zip file with my sample PPTX, the PDF created by Aspose, and the PDF created when I export to PDF from Powerpoint.

ExportPDFFromPowerpoint-SimpleNoteAndComment.zip (373.0 KB)

Thanks,

Sheri

@sheri_steeves,

I have worked with source file and sample code shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.4 and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-40102 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40108,SLIDESNET-40111) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40109,SLIDESNET-40107) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.12 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.