We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Missing notification when new version is released

Hi Aspose team,

since some time I am missing notifications when new version (different components) is released. Where can I subscribe myself again?

Thanks,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Can you please elaborate if you want to get notifications about your fixed issues or any release published (even if non of your issues is fixed)?

If you want to get notifications about your fixed issues, we are already doing this and sending notification for every issue fixed. If you want to be notified about any new release published (even if your issues are not fixed in that release), this feature is in development phase and will be available by the end of this week or early next week.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

I was referring to second scenario - I would like to receive notification when you release new version of Aspose components. This worked before you made system changes.

BR,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the confirmation. Unfortunately, this feature has not been integrated with the new module yet. It will be integrated in next 4-5 days. You will be able to get notifications after that.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

I too am wondering this, was it ever implemented? I am not able to find anything on release notifications.

Thanks

@mstandfuss,

I am afraid, currently we cannot promise a time frame as to when we will be able to implement the requested feature (similar to “Enable Email Subscription” button in old downloads module) in new downloads section.

However, if you have installed Aspose APIs via NuGet, then you will see a notification inside Visual Studio about the updates…

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks for the answer, unfortunately we are leveraging the Java libraries so no NuGet.

@mstandfuss,

Well, until the feature is included into newer Downloads module, you may try the following approaches to get to know about which latest versions of the APIs (Java) are published.

1. Access this page (you may bookmark it to check it every now and then) which is always up-to-date and gives you details on what latest versions of the APIs are published:
    Aspose.Total for Java Release Notes

2. Access the maven repository and browse your desired API (node) to get to know the details:
    https://repository.aspose.com/webapp/#/artifacts/browse/tree/General/repo/com/aspose

Hope, this helps a bit.