Missing PPT contents in converted PDF files after using Aspose libraries

Hi,

While creating .pdf files from MS .pptx using Aspose Libraries, we are getting distorted pdf files which are missing the Text contents of the original .pptx files. This issue is encountering on Unix environment while the same piece of code is working properly on Windows environment. We are using the Licensed version of the jars.

Note: Find the attached pptx file used for testing and the attached pdf file created using the Aspose Licensed jars on Unix environment.
We need immediate help on this issue.

Regards,
Naveen

Hi Naveen,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and have worked with the data shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35287 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Team,

Any update on the above raised ticket.

Thanks,
Naveen

Hi Naveen,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please try below recommendations to avoid the issue and if the issue persists then please share with us the sample code and environment details including JDK version, Unix version.

1) Do not use jdk versions 1.6.0_45, jdk 1.7.0_07 or jdk 1.7.0_21
2) Use FontsLoader for loading missing fonts (like Calibri font, etc)

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be glad to help you further.

Best Regards,

Hi Team,

Please find the environment details below :

1. JDK version we are using is jdk1.7.0_65
2. Unix version is Solaris 10 9/10 s10s_u9wos_14a SPARC
Please let us know if there is any possible solutions on this issue.

Regards,
Naveen

Hi Naveen,

Thank you for sharing the requested details. I have shared them with our product team and will get back to you with a feedback as soon as possible.

Many Thanks,

Hi Team,

We have tried copying the content of PPTX file to Word file and tried to convert that Word file to pdf,

this is working fine with proper font in generated pdf file,so it seems the issue is with the PPTX

conversion rather than fonts.

Kindly let us know updates about this issue.

Regards,

Ashwini

Hi Ashwini,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that Aspose.Slides is entirely different than Aspose.Words API. If an issue appears with one of these APIs then it is not necessary that it appears with the other one as well. Thank you for sharing the requested environment details. We will further investigate it and then we will share our findings with you. I request you to please be patient and spare us some time for this.

Best Regards,

Hi Team,

Thank you for replying,

Kindly let us know updates on issue raised as soon as possible as this is hampering our development activity.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen

Hi Naveen,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that we are working on the issue reported by you. We will notify you as soon as the issue will be fixed. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Best Regards,

Hello Team,

We are constantly monitoring the issue, in which we are encountering of missing text in generated pdf for all the files.

Please share your views in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen

Hi Naveen,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Many Thanks,

Hi Team,

Thanks for your Comments.

This issue is already an obstacle in our development process.

Please let us know when can we expect to resolve this.

Regards,

Naveen

Hi Naveen,

I can realize the sense of urgency on your end but request you to be patient please till the time our product team resolve the issue.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35287) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.