We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Missing sup-Tag in HTMLString

Hello,


I read the value of a excel-cell in HTML format and it works great.

However, the sup-tag is missing for superscripts.

e.g.: i write following text in a cell: Segmentumsatz 1)

Reading HtmlString-Property:

“Segmentumsatz1)”

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. I tested your scenario with it and it works fine.

Thank You & Best Regards,

I use the latest release of Aspose.cells version 4.9.1.0.

I write the following text in an Excel-Cell: ’ Segmentumsatz 1)'
and want the same text in HTML with the superscripted substring.

i got:

"Segmentumsatz1)"

i expected:
Segmentumsatz
1)

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please share your sample code, template file and generated HTML files. We will check them and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

enclosed is my sample code.

Best Regards,

Guido

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the sample application.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id: CELLSNET-16967.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Please try the attached version, we have fixed your mentioned issue.

Thank you.

Hello,


it works fine.

TY

Guido

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16967) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

While trying to keep the API as straightforward and clear as possible, we have decided to recognize and honor the common development practices of the platform; we have re-arranged API Structure/ Namespaces.

With this release, we have reorganized the API classes for Aspose.Cells component. This change has some major aspects that we follow. We have added new namespaces. The entire API (classes, interfaces, enumerations, structures etc.) were previously located in the Aspose.Cells namespace. Now, certain sets of API have been moved to their relative namespaces, which make the relationship of classes (with their members) and namespaces clear and simplified. It is to be noted here, we have not renamed existing API (classes, enumerations etc.) but, I am afraid you still need to make certain adjustments in your existing projects accordingly.

For complete reference, please see the product's API Reference.