We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Missing table

When saving the attached as PDF, there is a table that is removed. On the first page "Indicate each level..." the table below is getting deleted.

J

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-8246. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

can I get a status on this issue?

Hi John,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that is WORDSNET-8246 has now been resolved and it’s fix will be included in the next release of Aspose.Words (13.5.0) which is planned to be released by the end of May 2013. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release of Aspose.Words is published.

Best regards,

has 13.5.0 been released?

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8246) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, Aspose.Words 13.5.0 has been released. You can get it from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Moreover, you can enable e-mail subscriptions to any new release by clicking the “Enable Email Subscription” button at the top of the table on that page.

Best regards,