We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Missing text, wrong text alignment and missing percentages in chart

Hi! I’ve noticed there is a problem when I’m trying to render excel chart in svg format using aspose.cells library. If you compare images that I attached you can see that % symbols are missing on the bottom axis, and along the top of the chart the country names have shifted half over the chart, Japan has shortened to ‘Japa’, and APAC has become ‘APA’. You can find xlsx example file in .net core project under Examples folder.

I’m using the latest version of aspose cells 21.7. Environment that I’m using is Debian GNU Linux 10 (buster) 64 bit and code is written in .net core 3.1. I’ve attached images and code. Code is dockerized to be similar as possible to the environment that I use.

Aspose output.png (15.1 KB)
AsposeBug.zip (132.8 KB)
Excel look.png (9.2 KB)

@ottap,
This issue is reproduced completely in macOS here however it is partially reproduced in Linux. We need to investigate the issue more, therefore it is logged into our database. You will be notified here once any update is ready for sharing.

This issue is logged as:
CELLSNETCORE-141 - Missing text, wrong text alignment and missing percentages in chart

Hi @ottap
Please use the latest patch version,
Aspose.Cells21.8.5 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.6 MB)

We optimized the problem of missing letters and percent signs. Please tell us your feedback.

Hi @leoluo,

It is partially fixed. Text and percentages are not missing anymore with this latest patch. But still there is a problem with “…along the top of the chart the country names have shifted half over the chart…”. Please check attached screenshots. Thank you!

aspose output.png (39.3 KB)
excel look.png (7.1 KB)

@ottap,
We have noted your feedback and will share our comments after detailed analysis.

Hi @ottap
We looked into it, and found that country names ends with “\n” , and we found that. Netcore in Docker, when a measure string ends with “\n” , the result is incorrect (it should be 2 lines high, but result 1 line high).
We’re investigating and measuring this by ourselves’ code, but it’s a big change, and it needs to be rigorously tested to avoid any other negative effects on the image.
For the above reasons, we are sorry we may need more time to make this change.

1 Like

HI @ottap
Please use Aspose.Cells 21.9.3, We optimized the last problem.
Aspose.Cells21.9.3 For .NetStandard20.zip (5.5 MB)

Hi @leoluo,

I confirm that this is working now. Thank you for your support!

@ottap,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other queries or issue, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNETCORE-141) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao