Modification in Alternative Text Title Gets Lost after Saving Presentation

Hit Team,

I would like to report an issue regarding alternative texts in Slides. My problem is that after modifying the alternative text title and description of an embedded image and saving the presentation, the title will be the original one unfortunately, while the description is updated successfully. However, printing the title to the console before saving results in the correct, modified version.

I attached a sample project which demonstrates the above issue (test file also attached, you just need to run the application and you can check the output file after that). I would be grateful if you could help me to update the title successfully as well.

• Aspose.Slides version: 21.8.0 (latest)
  • Text editor: MS Office 2016

Thanks a lot,
Tamas Boldizsar

slides_alternative_texts.zip (25.5 KB)

@tamas.boldizsar,
Thank you for the issue description. I reproduced the problem with changing the Alt text title and found no workaround to update the title successfully. I logged the issue with ID SLIDESNET-42773 in our tracking system. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when the problem is fixed.

1 Like

@Andrey_Potapov

Thank you!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-42773) have been fixed in this update.

1 Like