Mono/Linux

Sirs:

The POC that I am working on requires conversion of MS Office (Word, Excel, PP) to PDF, as well as conversion of PDF files into page images.

Aspose Total for .NET works beautifully, unfortunately the requirements are that the product also works under Linux (as well as Windows). For that reason we are using Mono.

The modules being used are Words/Cells/Slides/Pdf.Kit.

To the questions:

1) Do you plan to release these modules as Mono compliant? If so do you have a time-frame?
2) If not, has anyone attempted to do this with Total for Java, using IKVM that you know of?
3) As the app would end up being deployable under both Win and Linux, if the IKVM bridge is used, it would be preferable to keep Win stuff as .NET. Is there a price table for purchasing both .NET and Java Total products as a single product? We are talking about OEM licenses.

Appreciate your time.

Hi Jose,

I represent Aspose.Pdf.Kit. I would like to share with you that we need to look into the Mono compatibility in detail. Our team is looking into your requirement and you’ll be updated with the results the earliest possible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi,

I represent Aspose.Slides team. I would like to inform you that Aspose.Slides for .NET development team is investigating the possibility of provision of functioning of Linux based Mono environment with Aspose.Slides. As soon as some response is shared, we will be obliged to share that with you.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Jose,

Our team is still investigating this issue and we have logged it as PDFKITNET-18915 in our issue tracking system. You’ll be updated via this forum thread once the investigation is complete and the component is fully supported on Mono.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi,

I am from Aspose.Cells team. I would like to update you that we are investigating the possibility of provision of
functioning of Linux based Mono environment with Aspose.Cells. As soon as we have any update about it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.<o:p></o:p>