More than three not being write into pst file during conversion from eml to pst

Hi,

I am using trail version of Aspose.Email for .Net under MAC operating system. Using this library I am converting eml file to pst. But library writing only three attachments into PST file even if eml file containting more than three attachments. I am attaching the sample eml file for analysing purpose.

sample_Eml.zip (6.4 MB)

Thanks

@qtsoft,

You are facing this issue due to evaluation limitations of the API. Please get a 30 day temporary license free of cost to avoid this issue.

When I am converting mbox file to PST than I am not facing such problem. Library writing all attachments even these are more than three.

@qtsoft,

Please share your sample MBox file and code sample that you are trying at your end for further investigation by us. We’ll look into it for assisting you further.

Okay.Please find the attached sample mbox file and fmbox.zip (6.7 MB)
ollowing is the sample code

int count = 0;
string sourcePath = “/private/var/root/Desktop/junk/attachments/Import/mbox”;
PersonalStorage storage = MailStorageConverter.MboxToPst(=“sourcePath”,
“output.pst”,
delegate (MailMessage message)
{
count += 1;
});

@qtsoft,

We have tested this with a valid license on MacOS High Sierra and latest version from Nuget and the eml flies added to the PST have all the attachments intact inside the PST. You can find the generated PST from the three EML files as attached here. Please use a valid license to test this at your end and let us know your feedback.