Move document to next page if not enough room

I was curious if there was a way to automatically move a document to the next page if there was not enough room on the current page.
In my example, I have 3 documents that are being placed into one document. When going to insert Document 2, is there a way to have Aspose insert it on the next page? I would run into the same issue when inserting #3 as well.
This overall document is making a much larger packet, and each section already has a pagebreak between them. I was just wondering if Aspose can enter that automatically depending on the size of the document to insert.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, there is no way to detect how much free space there is on page.
However, maybe in your case, you an just specify continuous section start. In this case, document will be appended right after the master document’s content. Please see the following link for more information.
https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words/pagesetup/sectionstart/
Hope this helps.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2978) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(63)