Move pictures when columns are deleted

I add a picture to column B in a worksheet through code. Later, based on few conditions, I have a requirement of deleting column A. The contents of column B move (left) except for the picture. It remains on 2nd column. Is there a way to make it move as well? Please note that I cannot use the “Move()” method available for Picture object as I delete column A after writing the entire worksheet and the worksheet has multiple pictures.

There are two ways to move pictures:

1. Put picture according if you will delete column
    You can put picture at column A if you will delete the column and put it at column B if you won’t.

2. Use the Move method
    Why can’t you call the move method? You can call it even you have written the whole worksheet. I enhanced Picture.Move method in latest hotfix. Please refer to http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Excel/Api/Aspose.Excel.Picture.Move.html.

@klakshmi,
Aspose.Cells has replaced Aspose.Excel which is discontinued and no more development is done for it. This new product contains advanced features as well as support for the latest features in different versions of MS Excel. We can manage pictures in a variety of ways as shown in the following sample code:

// Instantiate a new Workbook
Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
// Get the first worksheet's cells collection
Cells cells = workbook.Worksheets[0].Cells;

// Add string values to the cells
cells["A1"].PutValue("A1");
cells["C10"].PutValue("C10");

// Add a blank picture to the D1 cell
Picture pic = workbook.Worksheets[0].Shapes.AddPicture(0, 3, 10, 6, null);

// Specify the formula that refers to the source range of cells
pic.Formula = "A1:C10";

// Update the shapes selected value in the worksheet
workbook.Worksheets[0].Shapes.UpdateSelectedValue();

// Save the Excel file.
workbook.Save(dataDir + "output.out.xls");

Following document contains more information about this feature:
Managing Pictures

Here is a link to the latest version of this product:
Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

A sample runnable solution is available here having hundreds of examples.