Moving footnotes to the end of the document (DOCX to EPUB)

Hello!

I am converting several .DOCX files into EPUBs with Aspose.Words .NET. They are all looking good except the footnotes. I would like them to appear at the end of the document. I even created a macro in Word which changed all footnotes into endnotes in the DOCX file, but when I convert them they all appear at the end of their respective section, not at the end of the document. (If I set not to split the output HTML into part, then it works, but I don’t want to create HUGE HTML files inside the EPUB.)

I spent several hours reading thru the documentation and experimenting with various things, but I couldn’t figure it out how to do it properly. I found the FootnoteLocation Enum (http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/aspose.words.footnotelocation.html) but I wasn’t able to set it up. I can iterate thru all footnotes in the document, but I cannot change their position.

Thanks in advance,

C

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I managed to reproduce the issue on my side, your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will inform you as soon as there are any developments.

Thanks,