MPP does not recaclculate (C# .NET)

Hello, looks like I am moving through all the unclosed issues with Tasks. The problem is that it still does not recalculate start and finish dates after updates of duration.
My code is quite simple. I change Duration and then export to Pdf:

foreach (KeyValuePair<int, int> keyValue in dict)
{

Aspose.Tasks.Task task = pr.RootTask.Children.GetById(keyValue.Key);
            string taskName = task.Get(Tsk.Name);
            Duration taskDuration = task.Get(Tsk.Duration);
            double taskDurationDub = task.Get(Tsk.Duration).ToDouble();
            task.Set(Tsk.Duration, taskDuration.Add(10));

}

pr.Save(".\\files\\_officeTasks.pdf", options);

I also save MPP file and in Microsoft project it is necessary to press Calculate project and all being recalculated properly. Are there any solutions on it?

I am really luck that I have tried to use saved file as source for Aspose.Tasks and it started to recalculate.

So, as summary: I use MS Project 2016 and have prepared complete project schedule with all constraints. I tried to change duration for some of the tasks and Aspose did it but the recalculation was not working using all possbile settings and recalc** and calc** methods. Then I’d saved MPP file through Aspose.Tasks, opened it in MS Project, checked it was not recalculated in Aspose, so I recalculated it in Project and then used as a source for Aspose.Tasks and it started to work. Please note there is a difference in size between Aspose and MS Project saved MPPs (Aspose’s is 10-15% smaller) but I have no more time to check why it is so and what is the difference.

Rds, Alexey

@Stilist,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please try using latest Aspose.Tasks for .NET 19.9 on your end. If there is still an issue please share the source file, generated output and desired output file with us. We will investigate that further on our end to help you out.