Unreadable content error on opening Aspose.Tasks converted to Excel file (C# .NET)

Hi,

I’m trying to do conversion for mpp file to xlsx but excel will prompt excel found unreadable content error.

Here’s the sample code & sample file: mpp_to_xlsx.zip (31.4 KB)

I’m using Aspose Task v19.8 C# to run this test.

Thanks

@zhilin39,

I have worked with the sample file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID TASKSNET-3458 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi,

I did a testing on my java application and same thing happen on my java ver. Testing using Aspose Task V19.7.

Here’s the sample program that I use to test the issue: sample_prog.zip (1.2 KB)

thanks.

@zhilin39,

I like to inform that this issue will be resolved in Aspose.Tasks 19.9 which will be released soon. I request for your patience.

Hi,

It is only resolve for Aspose.Tasks .net ver ? Have you guys tested for Aspose.Tasks Java ver ?

thanks.

@zhilin39,

Can you please share source file as well so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Hi,

I have already provide you the sample java source file above.

thanks

@zhilin39,

I like to inform that you have provided java code in file, can you please share source project file so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Hi,

I have also provide you the sample project file above, that’s the sample file I used for both testing. If you need more sample project file do let me know.

thanks

@zhilin39,

I have worked with the sample file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID TASKSJAVA-984 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKSNET-3458) have been fixed in this update.