MS Word Doc with Watermark Converts to PDF without Watermark

We can convert our word doc to pdf. Howerver it doens’t include the watermark. What are we doing wrong. I have attacued the word doc we are using and listed the code below

private byte[] CreatePDFDoc(List <byte[]> byteList)
{
    Aspose.Words.License license = new Aspose.Words.License();
    license.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");
    // Aspose.Pdf.Kit.License Kitlicense = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.License();
    Aspose.Pdf.License Kitlicense = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
    license.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");
    Kitlicense.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");
    System.IO.MemoryStream[] streamArray = new System.IO.MemoryStream[byteList.Count];
    for (int i = 0; i <byteList.Count; i++)
    {
        System.IO.MemoryStream mem = new System.IO.MemoryStream(byteList[i], false);
        Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(mem, null);
        Aspose.Words.Saving.SaveOptions option = Aspose.Words.Saving.SaveOptions.CreateSaveOptions(Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);
        System.IO.MemoryStream outmem = new System.IO.MemoryStream();
        doc.Save(outmem, option);
        streamArray[i] = outmem;
    }
    System.IO.MemoryStream combinedPDF = new System.IO.MemoryStream();
    // Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileEditor editor = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileEditor();
    Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileEditor editor = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileEditor();
    editor.Concatenate(streamArray, combinedPDF);
    combinedPDF.Flush();
    combinedPDF.Close();
    return combinedPDF.ToArray();
}

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5302) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.