MS Word run FillType and Gradient color

Hi,

Can anyone help me to get run FillType and gradient color details from MS Word document using ASPOSE SDK in C# application.

Thanks,

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, it is not quite clear for me what your problem is. Could you please describe your requirements more specifically and provide sample documents here for testing? I will check it on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi,

I have attached sample document for your reference. This document contains text box contol with gradient fill type. Please guide me how to extract gradient colors and filltype information from text box control.

Thanks.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately this feature is not supported yet. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is supported.

In additional, although the Fill class provides properties to specify solid color fill only, all of the more complex fill types, including as gradient, pattern and texture are fully preserved during document open-save cycles.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1697) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.11 update also available on NuGet.