MS Word Spell Check Fails in Resulting Word Doc

The spell checker in MS Word 2003 does not function in the resulting Word doc I’m building using ASPOSW.Words. The document is built by merging form input into a template. When the document is opened on the client, and the user misspells a word in the resulting document, the spell checker does not pick it up. If the document is saved and reopened, the spell checker still will not pick up the misspelled word, but it would pick up another instance of the same misspelling entered after the doc was saved/opened.
I see one similar issue in the archives, but no resolution.
Thanks
Jeff

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your documents (template and output doc) for testing? (Only you and Aspose staff members can download it). I will investigate this problem and provide you more information.
Best regards.

They are in the attached zip file, as follows:
Template.dot is the template
Result.doc is the output
Screenshot.gif shows the spell checker functioning on new text entered after the document was saved and word was closed and reopened. The spell checker still misses the text entered right away after the document was served.
Jeff

Hi
Thanks for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem. I have logged this problem to our defect database as issue # 4599. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 2-3 weeks). We might just fix it by then or provide more information
Best regards.

Okay, thank you. Should I check the status in this thread in a couple of weeks?

Hi
I will notify you in this thread as soon as it is done.
Best regard.

Hello Alexey-
I haven’t heard from you in a while so I thought I would check on the status of this. Is it planned for a hotfix or other release?
Thanks.

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately this issue is still unresolved. Thanks for your patience.
Best regards.

Alexey-
Is there an update on this issue?
Thanks,
Jeff

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately the issue is still unresolved. I will consult with our developers and provide you more information.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1586) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)