MS Word to PDF conversion problem

Hi Admin,

I have problem converting the MS word document to PDF.

The problem is when converting the ms word document of 1 page, the result pdf becomes into 2 pages.

Please kindly check for me.

Thanks
Regards,
Min

image.png (45.0 KB)

JANUARY 2019 - 2.pdf (57.0 KB)

A post was split to a new topic: One page of MS word is totally distorted after converting to PDF

@minhtut.kyaw.sgp.fuj,

Thanks for your inquiry. Have you also tried the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.11 on your end? In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and upload your input Word document and Aspose.Words 19.11 generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue further on our end and provide you more information.

Hi Hafeez,

Please get the original word and the result pdf in the document. I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,JANUARY 2019 - 2.zip (70.9 KB)

@minhtut.kyaw.sgp.fuj,

After an initial test with the licensed latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.11, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end.

Please see the following output PDF file that we generated from your “JANUARY 2019 - 2.docx” file by using the following simple code of Aspose.Words for .NET:

Document doc = new Document("E:\\temp\\JANUARY 2019 - 2\\JANUARY 2019 - 2.docx");
doc.Save("E:\\temp\\JANUARY 2019 - 2\\19.11.pdf");

It looks like you used Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.2 to generate “Jan 2019 Result.pdf” on your end. Can you please also provide a simplified Console application to be able to reproduce this exact same behavior on our end?