.msg created from .mht is giving error "Cannot read the item" when opening with Microsoft outlook

Ok, thanks, i request you to resolve this asap, as
Aspose library purchase authorization by our authorities needs fixing this completely and needs to be verified by us.
Also, can you please update me on why we are getting the warning that described in my message 4 days back.

Thanks
Venkats

@pvsnmurthy,

Could you please share with us where to observe this warning? We are not able to observe this warning in output MSG file generated using the API.

Regarding resolution of this issue, we’ll update you here once some information is available regarding its resolution.

Dear ASPOSE,
I haven’t been able to see the error message when run on an another machine. If we see the message again, we will report that as a separate issue as this is not a high priority for us.

Can you please treat the setting of From, To, CC, BCC fields as a separate issue - Any update on this issue?

Also, can you please ensure that the fix you created initially be available in a public version soon - please let me know the date the public version with this fix is going to be available.

Thanks,
Venkata

@pvsnmurthy,

Please try the following for setting To, CC and BCC fields and let us know your feedback.

msg.getRecipients().add("email@domain.com", "SMTP", "Sds", MapiRecipientType.MAPI_CC);

msg.getRecipients().add("email@domain.com", "SMTP", "Sds", MapiRecipientType.MAPI_TO);

msg.getRecipients().add("email@domain.com", "SMTP", "Sds", MapiRecipientType.MAPI_BCC);

The issue with “From” field is under process for a fix and will be available in the upcoming version of the API. We will notify you for that once the fix version is available.