Msg file sender address is invalid in outlook

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

1. PR_ATTACHMENT_FLAGS is available in latest version of Aspose.Email for Java v1.4.0. With v1.2.0 you can use the constant instead.
  2. I have tested this scenario with Java and .NET versions of Aspose.Email component. Outlook application can not open the resultant messages from both versions. For now I have logged an investigation (NETWORKNET-33202) in .NET space. As soon as we figure out the cause, I will attach your thread to the appropriate ticket from bug tracking system.

I have removed your name from my post.

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

I am writing to brief you on the status of the ticket logged earlier as NETWORKNET-33202. Please note, we were able to identify the problem, and we have currently provided the fix for .NET version of the product. Soon the fix will be available for Java version as well. You will be notified here in reference to the ticket NETWRKJAVA-33138, that has been logged for this purpose.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWRKJAVA-33131) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWRKJAVA-33138) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.