MSG to TIFF conversion

Hi,

Thank you for the information provided.

As you provided the link above(Convert Outlook Message File (msg) to Tiff Image) , i have to buy two products from aspose.

1) Aspose.Email for .NET

2)Aspose.Words for .NET.

i required Developer OEM license. It will be so costly for me. Buying these two products will do the work for me. But Request to clarify me the below queries.

1) Is there any possibility to get this conversion done in one dll?

2) If no is the answer for first query, is there any possibility of discount to buy these products?

Kindly revert if you required any more details from my side.

Thanking you,

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose products.

Regarding your first inquiry, it is possible to convert Outlook Message (.MSG) to Tiff format by just using Aspose.Email for .NET component. Please check the documentation for Aspose.Email.Printing namespace. It contains the MailPrinter class that can convert the email messages to images of Tiff format. Please check the below sample code for your reference.

var message = Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Load(“Untitled.msg”);
var printer = new Aspose.Email.Printing.MailPrinter();
printer.FormattingFlags = Aspose.Email.Printing.MessageFormattingFlags.MailInfo;
printer.Print(message, “test.tiff”, Aspose.Email.Printing.PrintFormat.Tiff);

For your inquiry related to the discount and purchase, please contact our sales team by creating a ticket in Aspose.Purchase forum.

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have tested the Aspose.Email for .NET component.

I am able to convert .msg files to tiff files successfully.

But the converted TIFF image is not having From,CC,BCC and ATTACHMENTS.

Request to kindly let me know how to get these details also in TIFF image.

Kindly let me know if you required any more details or my query is not clear.

Thanking you,

My client is required this component as soon as possible. Request to help me by resolve my queries asap.

Thanking you,

Hi,

Please accept my apology for the delayed response.

Te resultant image produced by the code snippet shared here will contain the message header as “To”, “Cc”, “Bcc” (if present in message) and “Subject”. The MailPrinter class does not display message attachments unless the attachment is an image that has been embedded in HtmlBody of the message.

Regards,

Hi ,

I have one doubt in this post.
Actually where the document is saving after the above mentioned code.

Regards
Anish

Hi Anish,

Could you please elaborate your requirements here? If you are talking about the output TIFF file, it will be saved in the output directory of your application. In case, your requirements are different, please provide us more details about your requirements. We’ll assist you further as soon as possible.